Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chocolate!!!!!!!

What would a stamping and scrapbooking event be without chocolate?  Well it would still be fun, but not very sweet. *grin*  I like to make little treats to give to each person who attends the Bay Shore retreat and this is what I made to give to each participant this time.


Here you can see them individually.

I used the new awesome Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom punch from the Occasions mini catalog to make these.  As far as we know now these items will only be available through April 30 so if would like to get this cute stamp set and punch don't wait.  The leaves were made with the Modern Label punch.  I attached the Rolo candies with a mini glue dot.  This idea has been all over the net so I'm not sure who to give credit to for this fab idea, but I happened to find it on Pinterest.  And speaking of Pintrest, I found this idea also......

I took these as my treat to share for the retreat weekend and I have to say all these Peeps were gone by the time I left on Sunday afternoon.  What could be better than a Peep?  A Peep dipped and in chocolate and then dipped in mini M & M's of course!  So easy to make, cute to look at and fun to eat.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B. said...

Very pretty ! and of course YUMMY :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails