Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scrapbooking Retreat Make and Takes

I thought I'd share with you today the make and takes I did at the Bay Shore scrapbooking retreat a couple of weeks ago.  These were pretty simple and straight forward cards, but that is what is good for the retreat since people like to do make and takes, but they want to put most of their time into their scrapbooking.
 
 


 
Of course all items used are Stampin'Up! and can be ordered in my stampin' store HERE.  The embossing folder used on the second card is one you can only get now for FREE by placing a $50 order during Sale-a-bration.  Hurry though!  SAB ends next Friday, March 22.  Yes, the most wonderful day of the year.  Well really the most wonderful day of the last half century....my 50th birthday.  *giggle*  If you have any questions about what was used please feel free to contact me at ibecakes@airadv.net.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails