Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going, Going, Gone..........

The retiring stamp set list is out and so I thought I'd share some of the best of the best that are retiring.  These are my favorites so if you haven't purchased them don't delay.  Get them before they are gone.  This first one is using the Day of Gratitude set.  I absolutely love this set and I'm sad to see it leave.
 
 
This next one is Elements of Style.  I have used this set so much and it is actually one of the first sets, if not thee first set I purchase in the clear mount.  I have used it for cards, scrapbook pages as well as some 3D items.  Such a great set, so don't miss out.
We made the butterfly using Glossy cardstock which was on the retirement list and has since sold out.  :(  I will really miss both the set and the cardstock.  You have until June 3 to purchase these sets, but order ASAP any retiring accessories because they are only while supplies last.
 
You can find the retiring lists here.
 
 
Check them out and you can place your order on my website HERE or by calling or emailing me with your order.  Check out my FB page if you'd like to see something that is coming soon in the new catalog.
 
Well that it's for now.  I've been cleaning and organizing trying to find some peace in our house after the flooded basement last week.  It's really hard to see my stamp room ruined again when it doesn't seem like that long ago we had our house fire.  It's actually been 4 years, but in some ways it seems like just yesterday.  We'll get things fixed again and I will eventually get organized again, but it's just going to take some time.
 
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails