Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Woo Hoo Lookie What I Got!!!

I received in the mail my Stampin'Up! Convention name tag!  It is always fun to see your name on your tag that makes it official you are attending convention.  I will have to give you a little more detail on how this all came about, but I don't have the time right now.  The Creative Stampers ribbon is from my 3rd upline up from me. Her name is Jill Olsen and she is actually one of the original demonstrators who started with the company 25 yrs. ago.
 
Well anyway I just wanted to share.  I know I've been sporadic in my postings.  Just so much going on.  I'm been getting ready for my BOGO open house event which is tonight and that takes a little bit of time to pull retired stuff and decide what I want to sell, what I want to keep yet and then to get stuff priced to sell.  I've also been dealing with some sort of stomach issue.  Not sure if it's a bug or what.  I need to get better before I leave for convention on the 17th.
 
Hopefully after today I can get back to sharing projects.  I've got lots to show you.  Have a great day and many blessings to you!
 
Renee

1 comment:

Lesley Lendon said...

Hi Renee, I loved reading your posts. I'm a UK demo and will be attending my first convention in November. I love that ribbon you have below your badge which shows your career title. Can you tell me where you get them, please? Thanks so much. Lesley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails