Saturday, October 26, 2013

Single Christmas Stamps

Did you know that Stampin'Up! has some awesome single Christmas stamps that are available for a a limited time?  You can view these stamps HERE. One thing to keep in mind is that these are only shown at 50% their size on this flyer.  These stamps are a really nice size and so easy to make a quick card with.  Maybe by Monday I can share a card or two made with these.  My flooring was FINALLY laid in my office/stamp room today.  I am so stinkin' excited!!!  Seems like forever that my room has been in such disarray.  I can hardly wait to start organizing and yes even cleaning to get all settled back into my stamping sanctuary.  Going to arrange things a little different this time around and make it more functional.  Then I hope it's a long time before we go through any more disasters in our basement.

Ok, it's almost 8:00 pm and we still haven't had supper, but the floor is done.  We will still need to get some moldings for the baseboards, but that shouldn't take long to put those on.  So I guess I better feed my hubby who has worked so hard to get this done today.  Hey!  I helped too!!! O:)

Will chat and share with you soon!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails