Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wood You Be Mine?

Here it is Thursday already and the end of January.  Hard to believe, but that means we are one day closer to Spring.  I always thought that I was a winter person, but I can honestly say that I don't think I really enjoy it like I use to.  Even though this winter has been milder than last year's I still am not functioning well.  The cold is just not good on someone who has Fibromyalgia.  Ok, moving on................

I finally put some ink to a new set from the Occasions Catalog called Wood You Be Mine?  I just had to get this set since my hubby is a wood cutter.  He loves to cut wood and did it for many years and gave the wood away.  We then finally purchase an outdoor wood burning stove quite a few years ago and he cuts wood almost every day or several times a week.  I help when my health allows and both our girls are good about helping.  Although this year they swear that we have to do it in the Spring/Summer and that they will not do it in the winter.  Frank on the other hand loves to cut in the winter.  The wood heats our home and also our hot water.  It's a big money saver for us.

I really am rambling today.....sorry!

I colored in this wood cutter with my Blendabilities.  The background DSP is from a new stack in the Occasions Catalog called Adventure Bound.  I think this makes a nice masculine card.

Stampin'Up!'s leadership seminar is this week and they are live streaming several sessions for those of us who couldn't attend.  I can't wait until the one today at 3.  They said they'll be sharing a secret.  I'm like a kid.  I LOVE secrets.  Hopefully it will be something I can share with you all as well.  I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Have a blessed day!
Renee

1 comment:

WandaG_CT said...

Really like your card, it is just so cute. I have not lived in cold weather all of my life but when I did I always enjoyed the snow. Now I live in CT and I don't care for it because of my age and arthritis. Hope you feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails