Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin

It's been over a week since I've posted and I'm feeling bad that I haven't been sharing like I was.  I'll admit since my sister's wedding I've been in a little funk.  My Fibromyalgia has really reared it's ugly head and it's gotten me down.  Today I'm feeling quite a bit better.  It's so hard when you aren't feeling well, in constant pain and downright tired.  You know it's bad when I don't even feel like stamping.  I hope this flare up is on the downside and I can get back to enjoying life.  After all, it's summer, the weather is nice (for the most part) and the days are long.

I thought I would share with you today my cards I made with June's Paper Pumpkin.  These kits are so much fun.  Brooke and I spent some time making this months kit, which is always a great time when we get to craft together.


I was able to make all these cards with this months kit and I still have pieces left for other projects.  The envelopes were included and then had DSP liners to complete them.  Guess I didn't include that in the picture.

If you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, then what are you waiting for?  This kit comes to your door each month filled with goodies.  The best part is that after you've completed the projects you still have the stamp set and ink to use for other projects.  You can sign up by visiting HERE.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails