Monday, November 16, 2015

Create for Christmas Class

The date has been set.  My annual Create for Christmas class will be held on Tuesday, December 8 at 6:00 p.m.  There will be limited space available so register early.  This class will include items that can be used for yourself or for gift giving.  Price of class is $30 and includes everything you will need to make the projects.  You will need to bring your own adhesives such as tape runners or glue and a pair of scissors.  I will provide specialty adhesives.  It also may be helpful to bring a bone folder and a paper cutter if you have one.  Please mark all your supplies with your name.

You can email me at ibecakes@yahoo.com or text me at (989) 551-1685 to RSVP.  Checks can be mailed to 1685 S Brown Rd.  Please let me know if you have mailed it so that I can be looking for it in the mail.  If you RSVP and then can't make it you will be given all the necessary supplies to complete the projects minus the stamp sets of course.  I need to have an exact count by Wednesday, November 28th.  Paying ahead insures your spot is reserved.  I know I've been a little lax in this area and it puts undo stress on me so I would really appreciate if you would send in your class fee ASAP.  This really helps me in getting everything planned, purchased and prepared for the class so that I can make it a fun night.  Remember space will be limited.

Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails