Friday, August 19, 2016

Internet/Computer Issues........Again!

Seems like my computer problems are never ending. Had our service provider out here today and they promised me they are going to get this fixed. Something is eating our bandwidth up and they are not sure what it is. They stopped and picked up my computer and they are going to get to the bottom of our issues. I can use my phone and my iPad mini so I'm not completely off grid, but doing things on the computer is so much easier for me. Anyway I wanted to do a quick post yet tonight. My BFF Vicki came over today and we stamped. We haven't done that in so long and it was good to spend the day with her. Here is one of the cards I made.




Very simple using the Thoughtful Branches bundle.  Only availwble this month. Order yours soon.

Blessings,
Renee


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails