Thursday, May 10, 2018

OSAT Blog Hop On the Red Carpet


Welcome to my blog and the OSAT blog hop.  This time of year is so exciting!  New products coming and we are giving you a sneak peak at some of them.  My order of new catalog items hasn't come yet, but I do have the awesome Love What You Do suite that is available to everyone this month.  I am totally in love with this sweet.  I've chosen to use a couple of the returning In Colors that will be in the regular line. So without more explanation I will just get to sharing my projects.  Up first on the Red Carpet is...................................My card!

 I used the beautiful embossing folder as my focal point on this card and highlighted it with sponge daubers and inks.  I used the DSP in this sweet as well as our old/new In Colors Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaroon and Mossy Meadow.  I know, can you believe they brought those back?  I am absolutely thrilled and so are a lot of my customers.
I had to use the lace ribbon that carried over on the bottom of this card because I just think it goes so well with this suite.

I was at a loss what to do for my 3D project, but if you've followed me long enough you know that frames are one of my favorite things to make.  I happened to have this frame set sitting on my desk from a recent Dollar Tree visit.  I loved that there were two frames hinged together.  I'm thinking the small frame would work great for a photo, but I didn't have one on hand to use.  I think I will take a picture with my class ladies and put it in there, but for now stamping the flower from the stamp set works.  I'm sorry the flowers look so dark because they really aren't in real life.  I cut the flowers in the big frame from the DSP and attached them with dimensionals and added some of the beautiful new colored pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will continue on with the rest of the hop to see some amazing projects.




Products used: Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

1 comment:

Jenny Hall said...

Great projects, Renee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails