Sunday, September 8, 2019

Fall is Really in the Air

Fall is certainly in the air today and tonight it’s cool, but it’s still nice to sleep with the windows open. I’ve got another Gathered Together car to share with you.  Similar to yesterday’s, but a little different.

This one I used the new Delicata Copper ink pad on the large leaf. This ink has such a shimmer to it. The picture just doesn’t do it justice.   I have a confession here. I used one of the leaf trinkets on this card and it’s only the second time I’ve used one. Yes, I’ve had them since last year and I’ve been hoarding, but I’m hoarding no more. You’ve heard it here!  Lol!

I thought I’d leave you with a picture of my mantel that I decorated this afternoon.

Can you spy the item that I used Stampin’Up! on?  I had fun decorating this mantel. My daddy made me this almost two years ago. It is above our television since we don’t have a fireplace.  I love being able to change it out for the seasons or holidays or whenever I feel like it. I look at the things I put on it and remember and think about the things that have come from my family and friends. The lantern was from my sister Chele and BIL, Rick. The Fall sign is from my girl Lindsay and the turkey from my bff Vicki. Do you see my crow?  Don’t ask my why, but I’ve been wanting a crow like this for a couple of years now and found it at Hobby Lobby when I visited Linds a couple weeks back. I think he looks cute by the sunflowers, don’t you?

Well it’s time for bed. I know most of you won’t read this until tomorrow so I hope you are having a good Monday!
Blessings,
Renee


Product List

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails