Thursday, August 6, 2020

A New "Toy" and a Card

Hey there my stampin' friends!  Can you believe I'm posting on my blog today and it's not a blog hop?  I know I've gotten really slack with posting here and I need get better.  I post frequently on Facebook, but my blog has sort of fallen behind.  If you visit or follow my blog, please, leave a comment and let me know if you enjoy reading my posts here.  That would greatly help me in knowing where my time is best spent with my business.

Well today my new "toy" arrived.  You might have guessed it.  It's the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine carried exclusively by Stampin'Up!  It's our own product manufactured in our our factory! Woo Hoo!!!  And all I can say is that I'm in love.  It seems like such an amazing machine already and I've only made one card with it.  It is an adorable little machine.  The sides fold up on it for compact storage as well.  Demos could order August 4 and customers will be able to order the first of September.

The other thing I want to share with you today is the card I made using my Stampin' Cut & Emboss.  Of course it was so appropriate that I made my first card using a tree image.  You know how much I love my trees.  I've listed all the supplies I used on the bottom of this post. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a good day!
Blessings,
Renee






Product List

1 comment:

Kathy Bolam said...

Hi Renee, just like you, I love trees so my next order will be the tree embossing folder.

Absolutely stunning card, Renee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails