Sunday, September 22, 2024

Rustic Crate #2

 Yes, it's for real!!!!  I am back for the second day in a row.  I have been feeling so much better since I started this new health journey.  Not a lot that I want to share right now, other than I'm making wiser and better health choices and my body can sure tell it.  I'm not so naive as to think this isn't a process and I know it can't heal me from my bad knee and fibromyalgia and that I will have some tough days here and there, but praying they will be fewer and farther in between. So lets get to some stamping.

This card is using a completely different die in the set than I used yesterday.  I can tell you the key to making this look better is to blend some ink on the edges.  It really makes it pop.  I wasn't liking it at first and then checked with some demo friends and they showed me what they did to get it to pop.  I used used one of the amazing blender brushes.  They really  make a difference.

I used a different fun fold on this.  It was sort of something I tried to make up and I'm not sure I'm super happy with it, but when I perfect it I will be sure to share it with you.  I hope you like this second card using this set.  The next one will be a Christmas card so be sure to check back soon.

Blessings,
Renee 


Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails