Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ahhhhh the mugginess is gone......

I am so thankful this morning that the mugginess is gone. Frank and I went swimming last night for the last time of the season. No, there are no pictures of that for more reasons than one. *Ü* It felt so strange knowing we were in the pool and it was October. My mind kept thinking it was more like July.

Here's a card to cool you all down and get you to thinking about that nasty word (snow), but you will see it has the word JOY as well so I/we need to concentrate on the good part.
Right? This card style is one I learned from fellow demo Jan Tink. It's a fun card to make. Want to learn how? Contact me and we can set up a time and I'll show you how.


Well I need to get busy for the day. I have a party tonight in Bay Port at Judy Vollmer's. If you weren't invited and want to be a party crasher I'm sure Judy wouldn't mind.


Just a little reminder about the Thankful Garland Class on Oct. 26. You need to register and pay ($30) for this class by this Friday, Oct. 12. Scroll down a little farther and you can see the picture of it. Questions--give me a call.


Have a wonderful day!


Blessings,

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails