Saturday, October 13, 2007

As Promised


Good Evening! Well as promised I have the surprise I told you about yesterday. I received the OK to post from the originator (Donna Moore) of this wonderful idea. I will try and post a tutorial in the next few days for this, but for now I wanted to show you the card I made. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. Hope you enjoy it.



I also wanted to post the Stampin'Up! special for October. You should be able to find it here http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_holiday_glitz_promo_1007.pdf

Well that's all for tonight. Please post a comment and let me know if you are enjoying my blog and if you have ideas of things you'd like to see please feel free to let me know that as well.

Blessings,

Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this snowflake or star whatever it is it is gorgeous!! Love to read your blog its always fun!!

Tracy said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love the design. Beautiful job! Your new blog is fantastic. You go girl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails