Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cute Hostess Gift


Just wanted to share this cute idea today. I made this for my hostess the other night. I had a hard time giving this one away since I didn't have any more of the clips. I solved that problem and ordered some from Office Depot and they will be here today. Yeah! Hope you like it.


Stamps: Batty for You, Autumn Harvest, Season by Season

Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Designer Paper

Ink: Basic Black, Basic Brown

Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua painters, Pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, black gingham ribbon, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scalloped circle punch, white signo gel pen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice project. I visit here at least once a day to see the new ideas that you post. Keep up the great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails