Friday, October 26, 2007

Spread a little light!


This week I was able to stop in at the local Ben Franklin and I got to be the student instead of the teacher. It was fun and Gretchen and Heidi are such sweet girls. They were demonstrating how to make this cute little lantern so I made one and then had to quick run home and make one using my SU paper. The paper they used was for Halloween (of course I picked up a few sheets--one can never have too much paper, now can we?), but I wanted to try one for Christmas. This is what I came up with. Very easy and oh so quick to make. I will post the directions later today, but I have a little running around to do right now. Have a great day. Until later.............................


Blessings,

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails