Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sunny Wednesday



Isn't it great when the sun shines? You will notice that the top of my blog has changed. This is one of my favorite pictures. It is taken on Schwegler Rd. (not sure about the spelling) over near Cass City. It is actually the road right after Self Serve Lumber in Cass City. My friend Anne moved over on the Bay City/Forestville Rd. a couple of years ago and discovered this neat view and actually has pictures of it during all 4 seasons, but of course my fav is Fall. If you get a chance drive over that way and check it out although Anne says it's not quite at peak, but she's keeping me posted.

Here is the box I gave to my wonderful friend and hostess Lori Stone last night at her party. Very easy to make. I'll try and post directions in the next couple of days. It was great to see all the Bad Axe girls who were really the start of my SU business. It was fun and a nice chance to catch up a little.

Hope you all are having a great day!

Blessings,

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails