Thursday, October 4, 2007

A New Day a New Try






OK I've done a little experimenting and I think I may have what I need to be compliant for my pictures. At least I hope so.

This is the Thankful Garland we will be making on October26. I love the coziness of fall and all the colors that go with it so I'm excited to be offering this class. This was fun to make and I'm looking forward to the class. If you haven't signed up to take this class please remember that your registration ($30) needs to be paid by Oct. 12 so that I can have all the materials ready to go.

I'm off now to get goodies ready for my World Card Making Day class. I have a spot left if anyone is interested, but please contact me ASAP. I love to share and I have some extra things that the ladies don't even know about so shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails