Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Chickie!



I had told you I'd be doing some special things for the Month of March since it is my birthday month and as promised here is one of them. I got this idea from fellow demo Andrea Walford. I of course changed up the colors. It makes a great little Easter treat for someone special. If you'd like to learned how to make this, come join me next Monday, March 17 at either 3:00 pm or at 7:00 pm in celebration of my 45th Birthday, (yes, I know it's hard to believe I'm that old--LOL) for a FREE Make & Take. Just RSVP to let me know that you'll be able to come and I'll show you how to make this cute little box along with a beautiful Easter card. I look forward to spending some time with you, my stampin' friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the chick!!! Will you already have the edges scalloped for your class? :)

Angie said...

Wish I could come but I don't think I can make it with you being 4 hours away. It looks like a cute little gift idea.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable box (yes, boxes are my passion!). I went to Andrea's blog and downloaded the instructions. It's going to be perfect for goodies for my work buddies. Thanks for a really cute idea! ej
El Sobrante CA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails