Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is it Spring yet?


Well I don't normally post things I've made that use non-SU or retired items because I try to keep my web site current and of course SU, but I didn't have anything else to really share today and it's been a couple of days since I posted and I know some of you check daily and I didn't want you to be disappointed. The frame is from Signature Home Styles. If you haven't heard of them, check them out. They have some really neat stuff. The paper is from Reminisce and just too cute. It's actually double-sided and has carrots on the other side. Using SU double-sided DSP has me spoiled and if I do buy other paper it has to be the double-sided kind. I had pictured the chick from A Good Egg with this paper and sure enough it worked. The ribbon I tied on was SU (retired) ribbon as is the punch I used to make the flowers. I actually had some of these punched and had them in a jar and thought what a better way to use them. Hope you enjoy this idea. I'm going to put it out to remind me that Spring is right around the corner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, love this idea. I especially like how you use regular household items. You are so ingenious.

Lori Barnett said...

That is really CUTE!! Thanks for the inspiration. BTW...I LOVE LOVE LOVE coming to your blog page to look at the picture on the top of your blog! :) I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!

Anonymous said...

That is cute & I do hope Spring is just around the corner -- but when you turn that corner watch out for all the pot holes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails