Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stamp Class Make & Takes



On Monday I had free Make & Take classes in celebration of my birthday. I always like to give a little something during my birthday month and decided this year I would give a free class. I had a total of 10 attend my two classes and a great time was had by all. The above pic is from my 3:00 p.m. class (or should I say the rowdy group?) I forgot to take a pic of the evening class, sorry!
These are the two items that they made. The card was so simple, but everyone thought it so elegant. I had featured the little treat box earlier this month.
Thanks for stopping by,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a rowdy group!! The girl on the left needs a nose job, Wow does it look big!!! What a nice thing do, to give for your birthday. Happy Birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails