Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Monday!


Not sure when this started, but according to my calender in my office this is actually a Canadian holiday. Ok, I needed a title for my post. Anyway, here is a paper mache box I covered using the new beautiful Afternoon Tea DSP from SU! This box was very easy to do and I am so happy with the way it turned out. The ribbon is the new Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon. Both of these are featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The stamp set I used is Live Your Dream. I used sticky strip and monomulti to attach the paper. Colors are: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip.
Have a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great box! I love your ideas.

Anonymous said...

Now that I've seen a covered box I think I'm ready to give it a try. Love what you did! I've always really liked all those different shaped paper mache boxes in the craft stores, but was never sure what to do with them. Thanks for the inpiration! ej El Sobrante CA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails