Friday, March 14, 2008

Hey Chickie!



I'm not even going to apologize today for another chick. This little box is filled with jelly beans, but you really could put almost anything in it (as long as it fits-*wink*) I'll try and post directions this weekend. I had my party last night, got my cake baked and decorated (it's done Deb, you can pick it up anytime) and I still have my party tonight. And did I mention those taxes again? Ugh! I just hate doing them. Too overwhelming, but they will be finished this weekend. I promise you and myself. Until after taxes...........................Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The cake was delicious, they even ate some for breakfast! (Breakfast of champions!) I love the chickie set! Maybe I will find some time to make some fun cards. - Deb

Anonymous said...

Great idea. Just think of all the things you could put in there. Maybe the taxes will just go away? It's a good thought though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails