Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gift Enclosure Card



Is this just not too cute? I got this idea from fellow stamper Dawn Griffith. She has a great video tutorial how to make these.
Stamp Set: A Little Birdie Told Me
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Pink DSP Prints (level 1 hostess)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painters, Pink Gingham Ribbon, White Lunch Bag

Now you give it a try and email me your sample and I'll feature it here on my blog.

Blessings,
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, but of course I can't get the video to work because of my flawed flash player!!! What did you use for the white envelope part?

Anonymous said...

This is a really cute card, it would make a great card for graduation gift ya knowq for $$$$$!

Alesha Walls said...

This is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails