Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Bad, but Pretty Kittie


I went and got my haircut this morning and when I returned this is what I came home to. Not a good thing that the cat is on the table, but it sure makes a great picture, don't you think? I don't have to worry about the cat eating the candy because she is so finicky it wouldn't even interest her. People food is not her thing. Now if Tippy had been on the table....well lets just say the candy would have been history and everything would have been broken. I really think it was the sunshine she was after. You can see it shining in so nice. I know a rare thing here in Michigan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar doesn't eat candy because she is so sweet already, just like her mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could lay in the warm sun all day? Besides how could you be mad at something so cute?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails