Monday, March 10, 2008

Glittery Easter



Finally, I finished this. I've been working on it off and on the last few days, but told myself I would get it finished before I worked on anything else this morning. That's because I'm suppose to be working on my taxes and I don't want to so you know the drill.........work on fun stuff to avoid working on what you should be doing.

I used some 4 inch coasters (the kind they use at some restaurants for drinks). You can ask for some at your favorite restaurant (no they don't have them at Micky D's) or if you are interested let me know and I'll see about ordering a large quantity and doing a split on these.

I covered them with various DSP and covered the backs with coordinating card stock. I punched holes using my Crop-a-dile (punches through so easy) and used 5/8" grosgrain Certainly Celery ribbon.

What letters did I use to spell Easter, you ask. I used the Sticky Cuts Letters from page 186 of the Spring/Summer Catalog and cover them with the Chunky Sprinkles Glitter from page 5 of the Occasions mini catalog. This glitter is so pretty and really makes a statement.

I accented the whole thing using once again A Good Egg set. Do you think I maybe like this set? I'll try and showcase another set tomorrow.

Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I would love to get in on a coaster order! Tried to get some yesterday at Chilies but they were out!! I really want toseethis up close to see what the gliter looks like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails