Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A few covention pics


Here is the stamp set I received for my sales this year. It's called a Flower for All Seasons and will sell for $14.95


Here's Frank taking it easy in our room at the Monaco. The bed is just as comfortable as ours at home and that to me is always a plus cause I love my bed and my sleep.


Here's a picture of the New Catalog and the 3 sets we received in the brown convention bag. Frank receives one as well since he's a registered convention attendee. I asked him if he was going to sell it on ebay. Didn't get an answer so I'm not sure what he intends to do with it. Maybe carry his lunch to work? LOL Could you hear it now in the lunch room at Tri County Equipment?

I'll try and upload more pictures later, but right now I need a nap.

Until later................
Renee

5 comments:

Amy Mc said...

Renee and Frank, I am so glad you are safely in SLC. I miss you and pray you have a wonderful time. I love your pics, and Frank looks so relaxed. Make sure you relax too, Renee. Michelle gave me a new haircut today. Wait until you see! Looked at a couple of posts this morning about convention, but I decided to stay away until I can share with you. HAVE FUN! love A

StinkerbellSteph said...

What a great trip, especially to have Frank there, too. Your room & goodies look so lovely! I hope you get lots of rest for tomorrow's mania. Convention can be so fun but, also a bit overwhelming. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date!

Melzie said...

I'll buy the bag from you! :)

your room looks fabulous!!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TO HAVE THE SEASON STAMPS!!!
Those look fab-u-lous. I can't wait to get my catty and place an order.
When do you come home?

Anonymous said...

Let Frank know I will be happy to buy his bag from him...no seriously...contact me with a price and I can paypal you! I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there...with my little ones...I wasn't able to get away. Your room looks so comfy! Enjoy every minute! Thanks for sharing! I check your blog all the time!
Hugs!
Jolie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails