Friday, July 25, 2008

Still Swap Stampin'!



Yes, I'm still stampin' some convention swaps. As you can see here I'm actually coloring in some of these Sock Monkey's. Did I say I adore this Sock Monkey? Well I think I use too. Not sure if I like this many of him. LOL.

I'm off today to get my hair cut and a pedicure at 1:00 today. I can't go to convention with ugly footsies now can I? Here's the hotel we are staying at. After checking it out you'll see why I need to look nice. *grin*. Really folks this is a fancy hotel and would by no means be a place that Frank and I could normally afford, but SU negotiated a good price on these rooms. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward more to the convention or the hotel. LOL I love to stay in hotels and especially if they are nice. To me this looks beyond nice, this looks like in the words of my sister "yummy". I can hardly wait.

Ok, I have to scoot now to go get my pampering. *Ü* Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Oh and speaking of weekend, let me just say Pigeon Farmers Festival, Trish's parade, float, Gilligan's Island and Frank and I. If you want to know more you'll have to come to the parade or I may post pics after. We'll have to see though. *wink*

Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking Sock Monkey. I think I would get tired of him too after so many. You go girl! Pamper yourself silly, everyone needs some time to themselves.

Carin said...

Love your monkeys!

ruth said...

http://talesfromthestamproom.blogspot.com/

This is one of my dearest friends EVER! If you see her in Utah give her a hug for me! :)

Love the sock monkeys...do you still?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails