Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What are you waiting for?

Stampin'Up!'s exclusive 2007/2008 "In Colors" come in card stock, ink pads, ink refills and ribbons and they will retire shortly, so if you need to stock up or maybe even start your collection, now is the time. After August 10 these beautiful colors will be gone. As a demo I am really going to miss demonstrating with these colors, but it will be nice to use them for my own personal use.

Place your order today so that you will be able to use these beautiful colors for months or even years to come. As a special bonus starting today, July 9 and until July 25 I will give you 10% off of all retiring "In Color" card stock, ink pads, ink refills and ribbon orders. And as an added bonus, I will also be giving 10% off of retiring stamps. Standard tax and shipping will still apply. So now what are you waiting for? Call me today, don't delay! Time is running out!

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails