Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I can't believe it! I've been tagged. Guess I now feel like I've been accepted in the "rubber stamping world." I've admired so many of the ladies who have had blogs or share so much in the stamping world. Dena Griffin from http://denagriffin.blogspot.com tagged me yesterday. I'm honored. Many times on SCS I've read her comments and she always seems to be a voice of reason.
So I'm suppose to share 7 random things about myself. Well let's see.............
1. I was born in Riverside, California and lived there until I was 3 years old.
2. My DH is actually 9 years older than me so when I was 3, he was 12 and entering jr. high. That just seems creepy doesn't it? Don't think my parents would have let me date him then. LOL
3. My mom always bought me some sort of craft kit for Christmas when I was a kid. So I guess she's to blame for my addiction....hmmmm I mean hobby! LOL
4. My nickname is Nanakook-a-nanny. Most of my family calls me Na or Nana. That is a long a sound. Not Nana (as in grandma). My aunt one time bought me a card that was to a Nana (grandma) and she thought they had actually made a card with my nickname on it. Too funny!
5. Like Dena, Certainly Celery is one of my favorite SU colors, but greens are not my fav color either. Our dining room is painted Certainly Celery. Yep, I took a piece of card stock in and they matched it perfectly. If you asked most of my customers what my favorite SU color was they would say Certainly Celery.
6. My fav colors are actually reds and blues. And I have a lot of Americana decor in my house.
7. I love to read although I don't get a lot of time to do that much. I just read the book 90 Minutes in Heaven. All I can say is, what a book and it certainly has increased my faith. I challenge you to read it. I really love to read pioneer era type books and I've always said if I could have been born during any other time it would have been in those days. I probably would have been friends with Laura Ingalls and I wouldn't have liked Nellie Olsen either. *grin*
Ok, now for the tagging part----not sure who to tag since I don't personally know a lot of these people, but I guess you don't need to now do you? Here are some of the blogs I visit.
1. Dawn Griffith --I love her video tutorials and she just seems like a very fun person.
2. Patty Bennett-- I met Patty when I earned the SU Western Caribbean cruise 3 years ago. She is always so nice and helpful to me. Thanks Patty!
3. Sharon Rogers--Sharon is another voice of reason on SCS. I love her tag line--" Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?" Always makes me stop and think when I see her posts.
4.Julie Davison--I just discovered Julie's blog this week. She has some wonderful projects and she's already making me wish I would have pre-ordered another of the sneak peak sets.
5. Carin Orth--this is my sister and she just started to blog. It's not all about stamping, but she might have a post or two you might find interesting.
6. Primitive Seasons-Mary won some blog candy recently from my blog. She is a wonderful gardener.
7. Barb Welch--Barb is another SU demonstrator and she was so kind last year to pick me up a few SU items from convention. Her kindness inspired me so much so that I'm a convention buddy for someone this year.
Ok, I guess I'm done. Now back to stamping. Maybe tomorrow I'll show you some of my swaps for convention.
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Na, Thanks for the tag, but I'm not worthy *Ü*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails