Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Weekend's Cake




Here's the cake that I made last weekend. The humidity was terrible even though I have air conditioning. I set the cake all up at home (which I always do) and it was completely level. Fast forward to the reception hall---not level. What happened I'm not sure. I used more dowel rods and we were good to go--I think. Haven't heard from Shar so I hope it was still standing. It had been awhile since I had made a cake with the fountain and pillars and heat. LOL Hope Jessica liked it.





I'm off to drop off this gift basket for the OLLH benefit auction this weekend in Harbor Beach. Some good stampin' stuff in it along with a couple of gift certificates. One will be good for a free NEW Fall and Winter catalog. It's hard to see everything in there, but believe me it's good. Best wishes for a good auction. Shannon and Jennifer along with a lot of others work hard for this.



I guess that's it for now. I'll try and be back with some stampin' later. Oh and did I mention I'm going to SU's convention next week? Couldn't remember if I had told you. Just kidding! I know you are probably tired of hearing about it, but you all are such good listeners. *wink*

Have a great day!
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cake. Just BEAUITFUL! I bet Shar didn't want to let anybody cut it.
The gift basket for the raffle looks interesting. I might have to go to the auction just to look at it.

Anonymous said...

The cake was beautiful and soooo good. We had so many compliments on it. Thanks for making it, Renee.

StinkerbellSteph said...

OMG! What a lovely cake! You are so talented w/stamping & cake decorating. How cool to have dual talents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails