Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a day!

What a day! I'm pooped, but it's not over yet. I just wanted to post quick and let you all know I'll try and post some pics later tonight. Right now we need to head out to get some supper and then the awards and entertainment are tonight. I'll try and post more when we get back.

I'll share one little tid bit that I thought was funny this morning and then I have to go. Frank wants to EAT!!! Shelli said that 20 yrs. ago when her and her sister started SU her dad told them that they should just enjoy their little fad. Too funny! Don't know of too many fads that have lasted 20 yrs. now do ya?

Listening to Shelli speak is so uplifting. She is a true lady and has such a giving and down to earth personality. I swear if she asked me to "drink the Kool-aid" I would. For those of you not old enough to know what I'm talking about, ask an "old person". My girls have no idea what I mean by that statement either. LOL Shelli is really such a kind sweet person.

More later. I need to feed my hubby.

Renee

2 comments:

flip_flop_stamper said...

Ok, I AM an old person, and I don't know what "Drink the Kool-Aid" means. So explain, please. I'm always having my kids explain new phrases I hear--sometimes they are embarrassed to explain it to me, but they usually do.

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I remember the Kool-aid thing either. I must still be too young. Glad to hear you're having a great time. As soon as you get back will Frank being hosting a party with his new stuff?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails