Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And the Rose goes to.............

Good afternoon.  I've been busy this morning doing last minute prep work for my 10 for $10 card class tonight.  We are going to make some awesome Christmas cards and I will be sure to share them in the next few days.  If your schedule didn't allow you to take this class and you would like to, please let me know because if there is enough interest I will be offering it again.

I made this Rose Box using of course what else?  The Big Shot.  If you don't have one of these you really should think about getting yourself one.  There is so much you can do with the Big Shot.  The possibilities are endless.  The rose and leaves were made with the Table Setting die (116819) and the box itself was made with the Bitty Box & Envelope die (115967).  I used some of our Newsprint DSP and made a belly band to go around the box.  Here's a side view.

And last, but not least, I want to encourage you to check out the Clearance section on my stampin' store.   Click on the SHOP NOW button and then the CLEARANCE SECTION.   Stampin'Up! has just posted today new items in the Clearance rack and will be adding up to 200 retired products for up to 80% off from Oct 5-18.  Don't miss out on the awesome deals.  These can only be ordered on line and not at a workshop.  If you need help placing your online order be sure to contact me and I'll be more than glad to help.

Have a great day!
Renee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! that's so freakin pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails