Saturday, October 2, 2010

My little Pumpkin Pickers

Our friends little girls came over a couple of weeks ago to pick pumpkins with Frankie.  Frankie is doing his best to turn these little princesses into farmer girls.  They love to get dirty in the garden with Frankie as they call him.  I threw this little 6 x 6 scrapook page together with some stuff laying on my desk.  Do you recognize the border around the journaling block?  It's 3 of the Curly Label punches overlapped in just the right spots so they line up.  How cool is that?  I embossed the leaves that I cut out with the Leaf Big Shot die and then sponged on a little color.

I'm off to do a Stampin'Up! party today with some of my favorite people today.  It should be a lot of fun.  Have a great day yourself.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails