Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Daisies

I'm trying to clean off my stamping area this morning and thought maybe I should make something using some of the odds and ends laying around.  These little daisies needed to have something done with them.  The cardstock is Daffodil Delight sponged with some Pumpkin Pie ink.  I used 2 (yes 2) of the new glitter brads on this card.  These brads really are rather pretty.  The little for you square is from a Level 2 hostess set Cute by the Inch. (Free with at least a $300 party)  A snip-it of ribbon laying on the desk along with them Early Espresso leaves and Scallop Oval punch and my card was done.  Oh I did have to run the Daffodil Delight layer through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder.  I've sort of been ignoring my embossing folders of late to see if I could make a card without them and well.....let's just say it isn't as fun.  *wink*


And speaking of Embossing Folders.  I have to share this lovely card I received from fellow demo Sharon Tisdale.  Great card Sharon and thanks for sharing.

Well I am feeling some better today so hopefully I'm on the mend.  Hope you all are having a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails