Monday, September 6, 2010

Grateful Days

Are you grateful today? I know that I’m not some days and I also know I should be. God has truly blessed me in more ways than I could list, but sometimes that selfish self sneaks in there and I start to feel sorry for myself. Have you been there?  My husband is going to be gone to some schooling for his job this week and I’m not real happy about that. I hate when he’s gone overnight, but then I have to remind myself that I should be thankful that I have such a good husband that I actually don't like to be gone and that my husband has a job that he needs to get more training for. Ordinary days can be good days even though we don’t think so. I’m talking to myself here as much as anyone else, probably more.  This stamp set keeps reminding me that even ordinary days should be thankful days.  So here are my projects for today. Hope you enjoy them. Oh and yes, I’m grateful for you too that visit my blog. It truly means so much to me.  Hope you're having a good Labor Day.



Used the new Glass Glitter on the top with Sticky Strip.  Ruffle is made with the new Waffle Paper.

We can always be grateful for chocolate.  Right?

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

lynns said...

It's easy for us to feel sorry for ourselves but what I try to do when something is hard is to ask God to make me a blessing to someone else. May be you can be more of a blessing to someone else while Frank is gone.

Lynn

Pam said...

Oh I have so been there with you, its an easy trap to fall into . I understand completely but our God is bigger than all of that and he walks us through and brings us back to being thankful :) I am grteful for you and your friendship .
Your projects are beautiful as always !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails