Saturday, September 18, 2010

September Make & Take

I thought I'd share with you today one of my September Make and Takes.  For those who have made these sorry for the repeat.  This card really shows how well the different shades of colors work so well together.  The card base is made with Tangerine Tango and the DSP is the Peach Parfait.  The large medallion piece is Certainly Celery cardstock and stamped with Pear Pizzazz.  The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz as well and the greeting is stamped in Tangerine Tango.  I love how these color compliment each other.

Oh what the heck!  I was only going to show you one card today and save the other one, but I've got some really cool things to show you in the next couple of days and I can hardly wait so I'll just show you the other card today as well.  It's Jolly Old Saint Nick.  I used the Holly Jolly DSP and some sticky strip with red chunky glitter.  Don't you just love bling??  A rather simple card, but oh so cute.  All stamps used are from the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and stayed tuned for a couple of neat projects that I can't wait to share with you.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shar said...

Both are nice cards. I'm really not into Santa Claus, but I DO like your Santa card. When is the make and take? Good job, Renee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails