Friday, September 24, 2010

Owl Punch Flower

Would you believe that this flower was made using the new 2-step Owl Punch?  I got this idea from somewhere.  Sorry I don't remember where.  I'd show you step by step on how it was done, but I don't have my punch handy right now.  I loaned it to a friend until her's comes in.  The Very Vanilla circle is made using the Top Note Big Shot die.  Cut it once the regular way, then turn it 180º and cut again and keep doing that until you get this shape.  Neat huh?  This is a 4 1/4" square card.  I actually put this card together trying to use up pieces on my desk.  They were all elements that I had made at different times and they finally came together to be a card.  The colors are Concord Crush, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla.

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Carol said...

a fabulous card...I now have to borrow the punch from my friend! TFS!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what an excellent card and use of punch.
I feel a case coming !!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails