Sunday, September 5, 2010

Witchy Owl

Here is the card I've had in my head for sometime now.  I'm so happy with the way it turned out, but I'm not happy with my photos as of late.  My colors just aren't as vibrant as they are in real life.  Maybe it's getting time for a new camera or is it a new user?  LOL!  Anyway I had fun making this card.  Can you guess what I used to make the witch hat?  It's the small oval and the wing from the 2-step bird punch and then I punched a second one in black and cut a little snip it for the brim.  I used the tiny tag punch for the fence.  The pumpkins were stamped on textured cardstock and the background was run through the Big Shot with a textured plate.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute use of the owl. Love his hat!

Lynn said...

So cute and very creative! Love houw you've used all the punches and love the witchy owl!

Unknown said...

I love this card- it's so darn cute!!!!

~~

Pat said...

I love the owl with the witches hat,too cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails