Friday, September 17, 2010

Candy Corn Anyone?


Aren't these just the cutest?  I've seen these popping up all over the stamping world and knew I'd have to order some of these bags from HERE.  I purchased 200 of them and they cost me $12.95 including shipping.  They are cheaper if you order a 1000 of them. They would be $4.65 per 100 including shipping. If this is something you'd be interested in please let me know as I would be willing to do a group order.  If you needed me to send them to you there would be an additional postage charge.   You could make these for all kinds of holidays and occasions.  The ideas are endless.

Here they are in a little box I whipped up quick yesterday using the Autumn Spice Specialty DSP.


Hope you're having a great Friday.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails