Friday, September 3, 2010

Gratitude & Thanksgiving

The minute I saw this set in the Holiday Mini I knew it needed to be mine.  I love everything about this set and I love the DSP that matches as well.  This little frame popped out at me as I opened my "when I get time" drawer yesterday and I knew instantly that I wanted to make something with it using this set--Day of Gratitude.  I love the words in this set.  It really reminds us that we can be THANKFUL every day, even the crumby days.  I had a lot of fun making this and it took hardly any time at all.  Hope you enjoy it!

Blessings,
Renee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to have this frame in my house, what fab work.

Sara said...

Love this project. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen said...

Stunning project!! Love it and the colors are perfect!

The Country Rose said...

This is really nice!! Love this idea!!

Barb

Lynn said...

What a beautiful project! Just perfect for Fall.

Crystal said...

I love this! I will be CASE'ing this for sure! Thanks for the awesome talent you share with all of us.

jaydee said...

Renee, this is a gorgeous project. Very creative.
jaydee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails