Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peace, Joy, Love

Here's the card I have to share with you today.  Not anything real elaborate, but I find it quite elegant.
The colors are Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla and Wild Wasabi.  For some reason my camera just isn't catching the colors right.  I'm going to have to look into why this is happening.  I'll have to talk to one of my photog friends and they in turn will just say it's your camera.  It really has just started as of late and I'd like to know why.  I used the Autumn Days stamp set on page 118 of the Idea Book & Catalog.  The words are from All Holidays page 154.  Very Vanilla satin ribbon and Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  Here's what it looks like inside
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails