Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Praying for You

Seems like a card that says praying for you could be used for any reason.  There certainly a lot of cares, worries and heataches that people carry with them and prayer is the one thing that can help.  Even if a person isn't going through something terrible, it's nice to receive a card that lets a person know that you are thinking about them and praying for them.  I've been trying to make that my goal this week to send out a couple of cards everyday to just let people I know and love that I'm thinking about them.  Has anyone else taken me up on my challenge from last Saturday?  If you have and you've sent a card or two just for no reason to someone, post here and let me know and as I said before I'll have a little stampin' giveaway drawing.  Here is the card I made yesterday.
The DSP I used is the Love Letters and I stamped the leaves in Crumb Cake form the Great Friend set.  Stamped the butterfly from the same set with Cherry Cobbler and cut it out and popped up with a dimensional.  Punches are the decorative label and the large oval.  Very simple and quick.  I have to mention that everytime I use this set I think of fellow demonstrator Lyssa who gave me this set.  She had sent it to me right after our fire and this set has become one of my favorites and I think of her and her generosity every time I use it.  Thanks again Lyssa.

Have a blessed day,
Renee

2 comments:

Shar said...

Love this card. You did a beautiful job. I'm going to have to get some of these Designer Papers.

Karen beavers said...

Have been looking for a new sympathy card idea. This is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails