Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Parts is Parts

Do you remember that old commercial?  Ok, maybe not, but that is the saying that came to my mind when I went to give this post a title.  This card is made up of so many parts that originally weren't intended to go together.  I was doing some stamping, just for fun yesterday and as I've said before that usually includes using things just laying on my desk.  Well I had the leaf stamped piece laying there and it was over 7" long  and I didn't want to have to cut too much off.  Maybe a scrapbook page?  No, not in the mood for that.  I know a 6 x 6 card.  I picked out a cardstock color that would go with the stamped images and as they say the rest is history or as I say, the rest came together bit by bit with pieces on my desk.  I think it turned out rather well.  Now to find an envelope and send it to a friend.  I'll have other cards I worked on yesterday to share with you the rest of the week.
Hubby and I are off tonight to a John Deere awards dinner in Frankenmuth tonight.  Not sure what all it entails, but one thing I'm sure it will include is chicken. LOL!

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails