Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wow what a day!

I thought I had already posted for today and then double checked and I hadn't.  I've had a busy day. Was up at 6:00 am because I'd had a rough night and my fibromyalgia was acting up, went and got my hair done, had a doctor appointment, went grocery shopping, closed a Stampin'Up! party, came home put supper in the crock pot, went and baked at the hunting lodge, came home and entered my Stampin'Up! orders and now it's 8:00 pm.  I'm ready for jammies and Grey's, but I need to get a card posted for you all first.

I used the DSP Love Letters again.  That paper really has some neat patterns.  The stamp set is Bells & Boughs and the words are from All Holidays.  I love that set.  I embossed with gold embossing powder and I colored some of the self adhesive pearls with a marker and then sprinkled Irridecent Ice embossing powder on them and heat set.  Cool huh?  The pearls are colored and sparkly.

Ok, that's it for tonight.  Hopefully I'll get back here tomorrow with something more to share.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

Great card and no I have not taken your challenge... it has been a crazy week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails