Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a Cute Thing!

I posted this "cute" card HERE the other day and now here's a "cute Christmas" card for you along with a "cute" treat holder. Are you seeing a "cute" pattern here? LOL! Ok, maybe it's not a LOL, but at least a *grin*, whatever the case I do find this to be cute. *wink* We made this card on Saturday at Shannon's workshop. Did I mention that we do make and takes at all my parties? Well we do and I'd love to have a party with you and your friends so you can make some fun projects.

This stamp set is called, what else? A Cute Christmas and sells for $25.95 in wood mount (120825) or $18.95 in clear mount (121133). The DSP used is Candy Cane Christmas. Some of this paper has red glitter on one side. It really is cute! The little box was made using the Candy Wrapper Bigz Big Shot die. All of these items are available in the current Holiday Mini Catalog. You can view the catalog by clicking on the Mini Catalog icon on the right side of my blog here. Like a hard copy? Contact me and I'd be more than happy to send you one. Remember too that you can order directly from my Stampin'Up! store right HERE 24/7 or call me anytime to place an order.

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

You are right... cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails