Saturday, October 23, 2010

What a Week!

It certainly has been a busy week.  Last weekend was Bay Shore Scrapbooking Retreat for 3 days, a Christian movie night at church on Sunday night, Stampin'Up! party on Tuesday, breakfast with a friend on Wednesday morning and then worked at the hunting lodge with my daddy afternoon and evening, funeral and dinner yesterday for a sweet lady from our church, 2 cakes made and prep for my Stampin'Up! party today, plus all the regular routine--laundry, bill paying, meals, dog, cat, you get the idea.  I'm not he Energizer Bunny nor do I pretend to be.  LOL!  Admittly I'm a little pooped and really haven't had time to stamp, so I'll be sharing a card made by my dear friend Pam.  Pam sent me this in the mail this week.  How fun to get "fun mail."  It certainly made my day and her kind and encouraging words were the best.  Thanks Pam!  I love you!

Isn't it beautiful?  Pam is like me and loves the fall time and this card certainly shows that.  She did a great job at watercoloring.  Now I know we all make cards, but how often do we send them?  That seems to be a problem with a lot of us, myself included.  Pam has inspired me to sit down and write those cards out more often.  Anyone with me?  Let's see how many we can send out this next week.  Comment here when you've sent your cards this next week and next Saturday I'll have a little drawing from all those who post and I'll give away a little stamping fun.  Sound good?  I look forward to see who's sending cards.  Be sure to leave your name and email so I can contact you if you're the winner.  Thanks.

Blessings and have a great weekend.
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Great minds think alike! i was just thinking of the same thing-sending out cards for no reason. Let's see if I can get some sent out in the next few days.

Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails