Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Little Birdie



Ok I told you I'd give you a break from the Good Egg chick, but I didn't promise I'd stay away from the birds. Here's a little bagalope idea. All you need is a envelope to make this cute little basket. Want the directions? Leave a comment along with your email address and I'll send them to you. I knew I'd find a way to get you to comment. *wink* I used the set A Little Birdie Told Me. This is such a simple set, but oh so cute!

Items used: Petals Jumbo wheel, A Little Birdie Told Me stamp set
Pretty in Pink Ink and marker, So Saffron -beak & legs
Tag Corner Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Prints DSP - pink (hostess) 1/8" punch

Have a great day!
Renee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea , how do you come up with all of these ? !!

Shar said...

That is really cute, Renee'. You are so creative!!!!

sheshe said...

Love your bagalope. What a nice gift it would make. thanks Great work Sheila

Anonymous said...

Love the ideas you have. I always check to see what you have come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy bee. An adorable idea along with your gift enclosure card. I see your bribing for directions has worked -lol. BK

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails