Friday, March 21, 2008

Memories

Good Morning! Sorry about no post yesterday. I was celebrating Renee Eve. LOL Actually my family gives me a hard time because I love to celebrate my birthday--yes, presents and all. I think I love birthdays and like making a big deal about birthdays (yes, even other peoples) because my mom always made our birthdays a special day for us. When we were little we always had a big birthday party with all and yes I mean ALL the girls in my class. Sometimes that could mean at least 15 girls. Looking back and knowing what it means to be a mom myself I realize the sacrifice my mom made in those days to do that. Supper, cake, games, prizes for everyone, taking them all home afterwards. It was a lot of work, but of course I didn't think so at the time. It was just what my mom did and to be honest with you not a lot of mom's did that in those days. So mom if you do by chance remember to read my blog I want you to know I appreciate all you've done for me in my life. You've been a good mom, so happy "birth" day to you. It really should be your special day too. I love you mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post, "birth" days are about us moms too!!!

Anonymous said...

Renee, that was so sweet of you to remember your mom on a special day. I too remember having birthdays like that also. I'm sure that you have been told that you look so much like your mother, WOW. Hope you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

wow you really are nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails